Disable Copy paste

Sunday 20 August 2017

All About Me 'Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com'


All About Me - Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com
Auntie Lilly of FollowMeToEatLa 

Welcome To My Blog 😍😍😍

I'm a foodie at heart and ever ready to try out any types of cuisine. Mother to three children, I'm a full-time homemaker who is loves cooking and creating new recipes too. Adventurous eater and always on a look out to try out the best places to dine. 

I love writing about my dining experiences as much as eating out to try out all the lovely F&B outlets in & around Klang Valley. Been compiling a personal list of the best food to eat for value & money. For me, good food goes hand in hand with good value.


All About Me - Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com
Hong's Family Of Bloggers

We are from a family of bloggers - known to the bloggers' community as the Hong's Family Of Blogger. My hubby known as Uncle Hong owns a food blog at Bestrestauranttoeat.Blogspot.Com while my two daughters are both lifestyle bloggers in their respective blogs with Carmen Hong blogs at www.carmenhong.com & Clarrisha Hong having her own blog at clarrishahong.blogspot.com

All About Me - Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Happiest Always Spending Time With My Girls πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

My daughters are part of the reasons why I chose to be a food blogger. They're a great influence for me, thus inspiring me to write about my dining experiences and joining them on the bandwagon as a blogger too.   

All About Me - Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com
Happy Always On My Food-Tasting Session πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Blogging together with my family has brought me lots of fun, immense happiness and happy-bonding time with them especially my two girls. I enjoyed many perks as a blogger besides the free food-tasting but most of all, I get to spend lots of quality time and bonding time with this blogger family of mine, especially with my two lovely daughters. I am very lucky and blessed to enjoy a close mother-daughter relationship with them since I started my hobby in blogging.

Family Trip On Stay-Cation Review At Genting Resort
Family Trip On Stay-Cation Review At Genting Resort 

Our love for good food had gotten my foodie family often going on a 'culinary trip' or 'food tripping' out of KL to check out Malaysian cuisine. We usually go in search of the best places to eat while travelling and check out those hidden gems especially the eateries where the locals frequent all the time.

My Big Happy Family of Bloggers
My Big Happy Family of Bloggers

The 'Hong Blogger Family' ~ We hang out, we chill, we ate, we blog and be merry together and the coolest part is that Auntie Lilly gets to be friends with their bloggers' friends too. Blogging has brought me immense happiness and satisfaction, now that I have a wide circle of friends or my 'Makan Kakies' gang as I called it. My daughters' friends called us Auntie & Uncle everytime we met at food sessions, so, therefore, we decided to use it as my blogging names as Auntie Lilly & Uncle Hong ever since.   

A Family That Eats Together, Stay Together
πŸ’–πŸ’– A Family That Eats Together, Stay Together πŸ’–πŸ’–


All About Me - Auntie Lilly & Her Blog - FollowMeToEatLa.Blogspot.Com
Follow Me At My FaceBook Page For My Latest Reviews

Follow Me To Eat on Instagram 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.