Disable Copy paste

Friday 17 July 2015

"Sweet Start with A Kiwi' - Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit

What better way to start your day, but with the amazing Zespri Kiwifruit! For those uninitiated, kiwifruit is an oval shaped fruit which is brown and hairy on the outside but sour or sweet on the inside. These power-packed fruits may be small in size but they are loaded with essential vitamins and minerals required on a daily basis. Weight watchers will be delighted to know that this fruit is low in fat and helps to speed up digestion as well. It is low in glycaemic index too, so even diabetic patients can consume them as well.



Here are some of the research proven benefits of Zespri Kiwifruit:

  •  High Vitamin C content helps the body’s uptake of iron
  • Contains Actinidin - a unique enzyme that helps improve digestion and relieves bloating from a heavy
  • meal
  • Has potassium that is essential for cell, tissues and organ functions
  •  Rich in potassium that is essential for cells, tissues and organ functions
  • Deliciously juicy, refreshingly sweet

To me, having kiwis are a form of luxury because the fruit is expensive and not easily available at the regular hypermarket. However, recently, I had the chance to try out Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit which has 3 times more Vitamin C than oranges and 10 times nutrition of apples. I’m really not kidding, but the Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit is golden yellow on the inside unlike the typical green colour.

So, it was time to get down and dirty for a Sweet Start with a Kiwi”, squeezing those brain juices as I had to come out with three creative ways to eat the fruit. I was brave enough to take up the challenge although I was never an artistic person to begin with.


Here was what I made:




It was tonnes of fun cracking my head with kiwifruit as the main star. Now, everyone should have a kiwi a day to keep the doctor away. For me, Zespri will remain my number one choice because their kiwifruits are of high quality and non-genetically modified.

Good news! Zespri Kiwifrut is now available at all major hypermarket in Malaysia, so head out now and get your dose of kiwi today!

Drop a LIKE in my page for my latest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.