Disable Copy paste

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Amazing Aesthetic Medlite Laser Experience @ Mediviron UOA - Part 3

This is my last and final post of my amazing experience I had at Mediviron UOA Clinic for the past 2.5 months. My journey with them have been so wonderful and pleasant experience. When I first started the treatment I had little expectations and I didn't know for sure what the post-effect of the treatments are.

Read on below for the the last post on my experience of the Medlite C6 Laser treatment with Mediviron UOA Clinic.

My 4th and 5th visit to Mediviron UOA was a space out at 3 weeks interval as the results from my past treatments have been very promising. My aesthetics doctor have advised to see me only after 3 weeks break after the 3rd treatment. She explained that this is to allow my face to take a 'break' from the continuous laser treatments from the past month.


Bare face picture taken after my 4th Medlite C6  Laser (Day 51) 


My pigmentation on both cheeks has certainly lightened very much from the 1st day before I started the program. Besides that, I also noticed very significant difference on my right cheek as the pigmentation have successfully lightened the spots. The brown spots on my right cheek have dramatically reduced although not completely erased. 

I have been diligently applying sunblock daily nowadays so that my face can recover better from the after effects of laser treatments. I have also been advised to continue applying the bleaching cream,  Quinbloc to assist in the treatment of my hyper pigmented skin conditions.




I'm very happy that Medlite C6 Laser treatments have produce positive improvements in my skin. Medlite C6 Laser produces consistent results with no complications for reliable treatment time after time. I could not be happier with the treatments I received at Mediviron UOA. I experience progressive improvement over several weeks for a fresh, natural look. This procedure resulted in a refreshed appearance, smoother skin texture, an even skin tone, and a decrease in pore size too. I'm very comfortable going out now barefaced/naked look without the use of any BB cream or concealer to show off my new radiant skin.

Looking pretty and radiant in bare face without any trace of makeup except for some lip gloss 
(Unedited picture)

Feel good, look good now! Many thanks to Aesthetic doctor 
(Unedited picture)

I am very happy with my doctor and my treatments and the results are better than I could have wished for. I have to say that Mediviron UOA gave me a huge impression at first sight. I'm not only amazed by the place and surroundings but also by the people who work here. The staff were friendly and warm; treated me with kindness and compassion, nothing was too much trouble.

My aesthetic doctor and beautician are professional and very nice. When I had my very 1st laser treatment, they took care of me so much and kept asking me how I was feeling, made me calm and smile. 

Laser skin rejuvenation is now one of the latest and most exciting cosmetics procedures available for skin lightening, pigmentation and dark scar removal. At the same time, it reduces wrinkles, open pores and make your complexion more even. This gold standard laser can also be used for birthmark and tattoo removal.

Perfect for those looking for a safe, quick procedure to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. It's quick and offers no downtime - you can return to your normal activities immediately. There is minimal discomfort, and a very low risk of any complications.

I would recommend Mediviron UOA for everyone, to my friends and family without hesitation. 

Contact them today to schedule a FREE no-risk consultation and laser skin analysis. Let Mediviron UOA custom-design a package for your specific skin needs.  


Mediviron UOA

LG 9 Lower Ground Floor
Wisma UOA II
Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 - 2163 5699




Twitter: @MedivironUOA

Drop a 'LIKE' in my FB page for my latest review
www.facebook.com/FollowMeToEatLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.